- Cellular Biology
- Combinatorial Chemistry
- Computational Biology
- Computational Chemistry
- Discovery Toxicology
- High Throughput Screening
- In Vitro Pharmacology
Research & PreClinical
Functional Areas We Serve within Research & Preclinical
- Investigative Toxicology
- Lead Identification
- Lead Optimization
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Peptide Chemistry
- Product Safety Assessment
- Project and Program Management
Select Placements within Research & PreClinical
- Chief Scientific Officer
- Senior Vice President, R&D
- Vice President, Research
- Vice President, Program Lead
- Vice President, Drug Discovery
- Vice President, Discovery Biology
- Vice President, Translational Research
- Executive Director, Pathology
- Executive Director, Toxicology
- Head, Antibody Drug Conjugates
- Head, Immunology
- Head, Molecular Platforms
- Head, Translational Discovery
- Senior Director, Lead Discovery
- Senior Director, CNS Biology
- Senior Director, Cell Biology R&D
Why Marcus & Associates?
Our Research & Preclinical practice area is led by seasoned experts who provide our clients a sharp advantage in competing for the finest scientific talent. We have placed 1000s of biologists, medicinal chemists, biochemists, pharmacologists, toxicologists and translational science experts over our 33 years in business. Our level of connectivity in this talent community is second to none.
The clients we serve in this functional area range from seed-stage companies, small- to mid-size biotech, as well as large Pharmaceutical companies. While the therapeutic areas and scientific platforms are unique to each company, there are several shared competencies that all of our clients look for in top research and preclinical leaders. They include education and training, post-doctoral experience, industrial achievements, publication record, ability to empower, and an excellent track record of leading projects.
Hire the Industry’s Top Talent for Your Team.
Let Us Help You Find Your Next Hire.