Marcus & Associates works with top executives to help them make better decisions and convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 30 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our Life Science clients. We deliver results that go beyond financial and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, sustainable, actionable and long lasting.
Our training methodology fosters an attitude of leadership, rather than just emphasizing technique. Reinforcement training facilitates the development of new and empowering behaviors, attitudes, and leadership skills, mapping a unique road map to lasting success both personally and professionally. Marcus trainers have already had highly successful careers as management professionals, and use their training methodology in their mission to train and mentor others for long-term success.
Our leadership development is based on a sustained process of growth; building on sound research, revealing assessments, interactive instruction, digital innovation, team reinforcement, break-through strategy and professional coaching.
Marcus and Associates can:
- Build leadership bench strength
- Teach how to explore and leverage change
- Address real issues affecting your organization
- Teach how to learn the relationship preservation model to handle differences of opinion
- Deliver Individual and team leadership development
- Teach how to inspire others at your organization
- Provide organization development and renewal
- Teach how to understand the characteristics, skills and abilities of highly effective relationship builders
- Increase cohesiveness and collaboration among cross-functional managers
- Provide meetings facilitation and conflict management
- Demonstrate to key customers that continuous improvement is taken seriously
- Make the most of currently unexploited opportunities
- Provide tailored executive training and coaching
- Deliver performance and people skills enhancement
- Give greater meaning and impact to succession planning
We’ve most recently delivered training to Genentech and will gladly provide references upon request. Training and development is and has always been a cornerstone competency for our firm. Furthermore, Marcus & Associates was founded by the Head of Bayer’s training organization and our top consultant Ray Rodriguez is a master Dale Carnegie trainer. The Marcus Method training program has been refined over the past 30 years and provides the most comprehensive and customized development program in business today.
About our trainer Ray Rodriguez: Ray’s background is in Business/Sales, Education (Adjunct), Training and Consulting. Ray was the managing partner of Aristotle Solutions, LLC, which boasts a client list including Pepsi, JP Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs owned ISS Facilities Management (UK), Righttrack Training (UK Senior Consultant), Sony Electronics, The Sports Club/LA, Dale Carnegie Training (Senior Trainer), William Paterson University-Business School, Russ Berrie Institute for Professional Sales (Associate/Adjunct Professor), Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, and more. Truly a leader, both his diverse facilitation experiences and client list are a testimony to his flexibility and prowess as a trainer. Ray’s development as a business professional took place in the rigorous New York marketplace where he honed his ability to deal effectively with a wide range of groups. His strong sales background led to his advancement as a consultant. Ray has helped develop thousands of Fortune 500 employees and spends about 15-20 weeks a year abroad delivering a variety of programs. For over four years Ray delivered programs in Kuwait on behalf of Dale Carnegie Training and the Kuwait Chamber of Commerce and Industry to organizations ranging from KPC (and all of the K companies) to KFAS, MTC Vodofone to Kuwait Finance House with exceptional results. Topics we specialize in are: Sales, Leadership, Presentations, Coaching Skills, Team Building, Change Management and more.